TERMS & CONDITIONS
• In the event of flower spoilage or damages and is not due to any mishandling from the customer within the first hour grace period, we will do any refund/exchange whichever deemed fit in that situation.
• We always aim to provide timely delivery, however please note that actual delivery time may vary from 30 MINUTES before or after your stated delivery time due to unforeseen weather and road traffic conditions.
• Kindly ensure someone will be at the venue to receive the flowers at the stated delivery date/time, do be informed re-delivery is chargeable if there is no one to receive the balloons within 15 mins and redelivery is also subjected to availability.
• Any amendment of delivery date/time/location must be updated at least 1 day in advance, subjected to availabilities.
• Please be on time (+/– 10 minutes) according to your selected timing as the team might not be in the office at all time, it is strictly by appointment only..
• Please handle the flowers with care. Avoid hitting and squeezing, a reminder to keep it in upright position.
• Any amendment of collection date/time must be updated at least 1 day in advanced, subjected to availabilites.
Refund and Exchange policy
• There will be no refunds or returns once payment has been made and order has been confirmed.
• Quality & Reliability is our utmost priority here in BC Florist.
• All items are being inspected for defects before dispatched for delivery, mailing or self-collection. We only accept refund due to manufacturing defects within 14 days from the date of delivery. Kindly inform us via WhatsApp @+65 8522 0282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA Protection & Rights
• Customer Data & privacy are to be protected at all times. At BC Florist, we take this seriously and is committed to ensure this is always adhered to at all times.
• We do not sell, distribute or share your personal data, these information collected will be solely for the purpose of internal marketing, managing and delivering of your orders unless required by law to do so.
• We do not store sensitive financial information such as your credit cards or bank details
• We only collect data from you that is relevant and necessary to complete your transaction with us.
• You will be asked to provide your personal details such as Name, Contact Number, Billing address, Delivery address and Email address etc. at checkout so as we can process and deliver your orders.
• Information collected is solely being used internally for marketing, sales and after service purposes.